Fri, Aug 13 | A FREE Zoom event
Life As A Craft with Charles Collins
Master craftspeople are those who have mastered their area of expertise. Life As A Craft shows us how to apply the same framework to the things we care most about. It's a much more effective approach than the 'hit-or-miss' results of living by trial and error.
Time & Location
Aug 13, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM PDT
A FREE Zoom event
About the Event
In this powerful event, you will hear about the Five Key Elements That Make Up Your Life and how to approach them as a craft.
- Family & Personal Heritage - Where you come from, where you are now, and the legacy you will leave to future generations.
- Family & Household Management - The home you grew up in, and the home you are making right now, and how well you manage it.
- Family & Personal Finance - What you have learned about managing money, and how you manage it together with your partner.
- The Human Being - What you know, and how you treat your inner self and your outer self including your diet, your career, and managing your emotions.
- Tools for Living - What tools you use in your life, and how skillful you are at using them.
Be sure to share this free life-changing event with others!
For more information, go to lifemasterpiecejournal.com.